Yes, We DO Allow Dogs!
Calling all dogs!! You’re welcome to visit Rockland Talbot House – make yourself at home. Our dog fee is $45 per night. If you plan on bringing your pet for your upcoming stay, you must make your reservation with us over the phone.
- To ensure the safety of guests and staff, your dog must have all required vaccinations and be current on tick and flea treatments.
- Dogs may not be left unattended in the room or on the property.
- Please keep your dog on a leash at all times in the public areas inside the property, and while outside.
- Dogs are not permitted in the breakfast area.
- Please clean up after your dog.
- Guests are responsible for all property damage and/or personal injuries resulting from their dog.
- The B&B reserves the right to charge the guest’s account for the cost of all damages.
- Guests must complete and return Dog Registration form to confirm reservation.
- Please clean up after your pet.
General Property Policies
Check in is at 4:00. Please notify us if you will be arriving later than 6:00 pm so that we can make arrangements for your arrival. Please take directions from our website.
- Check out is at 11 A.M. Check in and out times are set to allow time to thoroughly clean and disinfect.
- One dog per room.
- Cats cannot be accommodated.
- Please respect the property and the comfort of other guests. If there are accidents or damage, you will be responsible for the full extent of replacement, repairs or cleaning and authorize Rockland Talbot House to charge your credit card on file. Dog towels and Dog sheets are provided to cover furniture and bedding if your dog will be on it. Additional cleaning fees may be assessed for muddy paw prints on soft goods or damage to the room and/or property.
- If guests are uncomfortable with your dog, we ask that you respect their feelings. Any guest whose pet creates unnecessary disturbance or engages in aggressive/unsafe behavior may be asked to leave. In such case no refund of any charges or fees paid will be made. Please be willing to work together to make this a good experience for everyone.
- Dog Owners are responsible for the interaction of their pets on the property.
- Dog Owners are responsible for all property damages and/or personal injuries resulting from their pet.
- Dog Owners and their guests agree to indemnify and hold harmless the B&B, it’s owners and it’s operator from all liability and damage suffered as a result of the guests dog.
- Violation of these policies could result in fees due to damages or claims by third parties disturbed by your dog.